Project Allergy has created the necessary forms you may need for your child. Click the form you require to download.
- Babysitter/Nanny Letter - Emergency Information
Instructions for a nanny/babysitter on how to care for a child with allergies or asthma.
- Bus Driver Letter - Emergency Action Plan
Instructions for bus drivers on what to do in the case of an allergy or asthma attack.
- Cafeteria Letter - Emergency Action Plan
Instructions for school cafeteria staff on what foods and allergens your child is allergic and what actions to take in the should they suffer an allergic reaction.
- Gym Teacher Letter - Emergency Action Plan
Instruction for school gym teachers informing them of your child's allergies and/or asthma and what should be avoided.
- School Teacher Letter- Emergency Action Plan
Instructions for teacher on what to do in the case of an allergy or asthma attack.