Non-toxic Lice Treatment


This is a non-toxic hair gel for the treatment of head lice, pubic lice, and body lice. It uses sodium chloride as the active ingredient to rid the body of adult lice, nymphs, and nits (eggs). You will also need to follow your doctor's advice for eliminating these parasites from both your body and your home.

Project Allergy only suggest products we feel will be helpful to those suffering with asthma, environmental allergies, and food sensitivities. Products listed on Project Allergy are not to be considered an endorsement of that product. Project Allergy is not responsible for any benefit claims or possible side-effects of any product. Please consult your physician with any questions you may have regarding a product.