Non-toxic Nail Polish

Aquarella

I have personally used this product in the past because I'm very sensitive to the chemicals in regular nail polish. I can honestly say that this nail polish is virtually odor free, just like the company advertises. It is water-based, rather than using harsh chemicals, so it is non-toxic, but it doesn't last as long as a typical nail polish either. Of course, I don't mind trading quantity for quality in this instance. The only other problem I had with it was the color - it was not quite what I had expected. It was very watery and didn't go on very evenly. However, I have to admit that I did not do the prep work that is suggested, such as buffing and making sure nails were clean, before I applied the product, and that probably caused the polish to be less effective.

Most reviews on Amazon are very positive, so I highly recommend this product for anyone with chemical sensitivities.

DISCLAIMER
Project Allergy only suggest products we feel will be helpful to those suffering with asthma, environmental allergies, and food sensitivities. Products listed on Project Allergy are not to be considered an endorsement of that product. Project Allergy is not responsible for any benefit claims or possible side-effects of any product. Please consult your physician with any questions you may have regarding a product.